The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
· your name;
· your contact details, including email address, address or telephone number;
· your credit card details;
· information you provide to us through customer surveys;
· details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
· information about your access and use of our website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
· additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
· any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
· to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
· to contact and communicate with you;
· for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
· for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
· to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
· for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
· to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
· to consider your employment application.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
· third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
· our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
· our existing or potential agents or business partners;
· sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
· anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
· credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
· courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
· third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
· third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia. If for any reason Jace Banu needs to disclose your personal information, we will comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act that relates to trans-border data flow but you acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
How We Treat Personal Information that is also Sensitive Information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information. Sensitive information is only collected if the information is reasonably necessary for the purpose of performing our functions and activities.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on our website from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Jace Banu does not disclose any personal or contact information (including email or postal address) to third parties for the purposes of allowing them to market products to clients. Where you have consented, or where Jace Banu has a business relationship with you, we may send you updates about Jace Banu itself, information about events, or other communications. You may opt out of these communications at any time by contacting the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
External Access to information
Any authorised representative must be authorised by you to receive your personal information, security checked and verified and it be recorded on our database except if it’s required in accordance with the law such as a Federal Act.
You hereby agree and consent to the contents of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. In the event that you do not wish to agree or consent to any of the above use, collection and disclosure of your personal information by Jace Banu, Jace Banu warrants that any request by you to withdraw your consent or agreement shall be deemed as confirmation by you to cease any and/or all collection use and disclosure of your personal information.